Υποτροφίες για το πρόγραμμα MSc Information Security στο Πανεπιστήμιο του Λονδίνου
The University of London is accepting applications for DCMS Scholarships for MSc Information Security for part-time distance learning students, funded by DCMS. UK or EU citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to part-time distance learning students.
The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies. The university is the largest university by a number of full-time students in the United Kingdom, with 161,270 campus-based students and over 50,000 distance learning students in the University of London International Programmes.
To be eligible for an award, you must begin the Master’s program in the 2017/18 academic year.
You must also meet the following criteria:
- You are a UK or EU citizen who is normally resident in the UK other than for the sole purpose of education;
- You are not undertaking any other forms of formal education;
- You are not applying straight from an undergraduate degree;
- You have not previously held employment as a cyber security professional (or where cyber security was less than 50% of a previous job role);
- You must not have unspent convictions relating to cyber security or fraud-related offenses.
Preference will be given to applicants meeting the following additional preferred criteria:
- Persons looking to retrain into the cyber security profession: for example, parents returning to work following maternity/paternity leave, those currently unemployed, and mid-career transitioners;
- General IT practitioners who are looking to specialize in cyber security;
- Demographics currently underrepresented in the cyber security profession. (There is evidence of under-representation of women in the profession. These bursaries are designed to encourage a broader demographic to participate.
These scholarships cover the full tuition fees of £15,725 (though not the cost of sitting or resitting exams).
How to Apply?
In order to apply please, fill the application form.
When you have signed and dated the form, please scan the document (preferably as a pdf) and email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Application form for DCMS Bursary – 2017”.
(Πηγή: https: www.eduguide.gr)