Ευκαιρίες καριέρας στην εταιρεία Ernst & Young
At EY we have exciting plans to expand our already market leading Cyber Security practice. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our existing growth strategy.
With our support you’ll build valued relationships with our clients and other members of Advisory team and will focus on high-impact opportunities and projects. We’re currently growing our Advisory team across all capabilities to help meet increasing demand, providing you with the opportunity to work with a number of large scale projects for major clients in Greece and abroad.
Your key responsibilities
As a Consultant/ experienced Consultant in our Cyber Security practice you have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediations programmes. As part of our team you will be expected to take on responsibility and initiative early, providing you with real experience working with a wide range of major clients in Greece and
abroad. You will be taking responsibility for the quality of your work, while continually developing your personal and professional skills through formal training, hands-on experience and coaching.
Skills and attributes for success
- A Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Information Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Informatics, or other similar and technical areas
- Evidence of self-motivation to continuously develop in the areas of cybersecurity
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to translate technical issues into business risks and describe them both in writing and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team at all hierarchical levels
- Willingness to research client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
- Ability to travel and work abroad for international projects
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience, knowledge and strong interest in information and cyber security domains listed below are essential for this role.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / Regulatory programmes to address confidentiality and security over personal data
- IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), IT risk assessments & management methodologies
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation & infrastructure to management cyber security
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Security around emerging technology platforms – mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social media
- Working knowledge of control frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, etc.
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP (desirable).)
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Data Privacy compliance projects, including assessment, evaluating processes and controls in place for the collection, transmission, usage, storage and protection of personal information
- Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance and Risk assessment (ERM)
- Performing Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Information Security Risk Assessments.
- Experience in design and implementation of Information Security Management System (i.e. security policies, procedures and guidelines) according to leading International Standards
- Experience in Data and particularly in Information Security Analytics
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see
something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent
client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Find more Jobs at the following link