Ευκαιρία καριέρας στην εταιρεία Tripsta
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of our back office IT infrastructure which currently consists of more than 100 Windows 2012 and Linux VM servers, hosted in Greece France, Germany and Romania. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that hardware, operating system, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff and Partners to seamlessly communicate with our worldwide infrastructure. They will participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure.
Reporting to the IT Manager of the company the candidate will be responsible to:
- Overlook the company’s physical and virtual infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain servers on a daily basis
- Maintain and develop backup infrastructure
- Monitor and optimize monthly IT telco and other expenses
- Create and manage automated server tasks for unscheduled or routine operations
- Install new software, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches
- Troubleshoot and resolve operating system problems, identify hardware failures
- Offer 1st Level Support that entails the support of the company’s call centre and back office operations
- Monitor and maintain network infrastructure that connects 2 company sites and those with four datacentres
- Monitor the company’s SAP infra
- Participate in IT related projects
- Place and monitor IT related purchase orders
Required Skills and Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server operating system
- Good Knowledge of the Linux OS
- Good Knowledge of various windows domain services (Active Directory, DFS, ADFS, DNS, Wins). Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent will be considered a plus
- Experienced in networking environments that include Cisco, Watchguard, Fortinet, Mikrotik, Pfsense. Certifications or extensive relevant experience will be considered as a plus
- Working experience with Dell & HP servers and SANs
- Good Knowledge of vmware vSphere. Certifications or extensive relevant experience will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of vm Backup solutions such as nakivo, veeam backup etc.
- Good knowledge of shell scripting, power shell and troubleshooting various scripts
- Basic understanding of database administration
- Good understanding of CTI solutions and VoIP PBXs. Need to be capable to maintain and expand Asterisk infra as well as monitor and maintain various SIP Trunks with various SIP providers
- Exposure to collaboration technologies from Polycom, Microsoft, Cisco
- Experience with Office 365 administration
Other Desirable Skills
- Exposure to the setup and administration of GDS systems
- Exposure to Travel industry applications and procedures
- Experience in administering online services from Amazon AWS, Azure, OVH, Hetzner and Leaseweb.
- Exposure to Datacenters in Greece and Europe
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server administration
- Exposure to & administration of online tools such as asana, namely, robin rooms etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University or College Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Service Operation & Delivery framework
- Security aware to ensure the confidentiality, integrity & availability of Information Systems
- Passionate about new technologies and state of the art applications
- Disciplined, diligent, accountable and agile with a solid calm character ready to face emergencies in a highly responsive and structured manner
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Willing to travel once or twice per quarter
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.