Θέση εργασίας στην Coca-Cola Τρία Έψιλον
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of the Coca-Cola HBC Group, is Greece’s leading non-alcoholic beverage bottler. Through our various facilities nationwide which include 25 production lines, we produce and distribute a unique portfolio of quality products. These include The Coca-Cola Company brands (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, illy issimo and Schweppes mixers) as well as other products we produce in Greece such as Amita, Amita Motion, Amita Fun, Frulite and AVRA natural mineral water. Our company also distributes the snacks TSAKIRIS, the energy drinks Monster and Lavazza coffee. The portfolio of products we offer to the Greek market also includes alcoholic beverages from The Edrington Group, Isidoros Arvanitis, Brown-Forman and Gruppo Campari companies.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Sales Assistant to support the ExVan network of Chilled juices. Main responsibilities are to execute sales reporting routines, organize administrative tasks and ensure the smooth operation of the chilled business.
- Preparation of daily sales regular reports using the SAP reporting system.
- Extract data from system upon extra request.
- Support the accounting department by handling the new customers that open in the system.
- Handle a variety of administrative tasks that assist the operation of EX Van business.
- Organize the expenses process by providing on time the appropriate Purchase & Order Requests
- University Degree (both AEI or TEI)
- Good computer & MS Office skills
- Good spoken and written English.
- 0-3 years of experience in relevant roles
- Previous experience with SAP or similar ERP environment.
- Professional experience as assistant close to sales will be
considered as an asset