Θέση εργασίας στην European Dynamics
Java Web Developer (ref: JWDE/06/17), Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Belgrade, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Ιnstitutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Athens a Java Web Developer. The successful candidate will join a highly professional software development team that uses state-of-the-art technologies to design and develop software applications for challenging IT software projects, in major international organisations. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services for large European Union Institutions, International organisations, European Agencies and National Government Administrations worldwide.
- Design, development, and maintenance of complex web applications, with front-end and back-end components.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Passion for software development of web based applications, enthusiasm for teamwork, keen to learn new areas of responsibility;
(Hibernate or similar), SQL;
- Experience in any of the following will be considered an asset: Spring MVC or Struts2, Spring, Web Services, Ant or Maven, SVN or similar, Android development, Bash scripting;
- Good collaboration skills, excellent command of English and other EU languages.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JWDE/06/17), at the following e-mail address: [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ].
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.