Ευκαιρία καριέρας στην εταιρεία MEDIACUBE
MEDIACUBE is a rapidly growing and dynamic Digital Agency specializing in Online Marketing, with extensive experience in performance marketing and branding.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven individual to handle Online Marketing campaigns for Social Media (Content & Advertising) and Google AdWords (Search, Display & YouTube). A suitable candidate should be also comfortable in analyzing and reporting campaign data as well as having direct contact with the client.
- Have a prior experience in a similar position, ideally in an Agency environment handling medium to large Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Have at least 1 year experience in digital marketing fields such as: Social Media (Content & Paid), Google AdWords and Web Analytics
- Have expertise in Facebook Ads accounts in Facebook Business Manager
- Be Google AdWords Certified and have experience in working in an MCC environment for multiple & complex accounts
- Be able to have a successful day to day direct contact with the customer
- Be computer literate
- Have the ability to work with various Spreadsheet tools (e.g. Pivot Table, Advanced filters etc.)
- Experience in developing presentations and presenting for client reports, marketing plans etc.
- Possess strong written and communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be willing to follow the latest developments about internet marketing techniques and practices.
- Have a passion for the online industry
- Be able to work in a team
- Have strong work ethic
- Be comfortable working under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Be adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment
- Be analytical, focused and detail oriented
- Have military service obligations fulfilled
It should be taken into consideration if you:
- Are Familiar with other Social Media Ad Platforms such as LinkedIn
Ads and Twitter Ads
- Are Google Analytics Certified
- Are able to use image editing software
- Are familiar with email marketing platforms
- Have a sound understanding of e-commerce
- On the job training about most of the latest online marketing methodologies and techniques
- Attend specialized trainings by Google & Facebook
- The opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies of the industry and betas from top vendors
- Competitive Salary upon experience & skills
- Great company culture