Θέση εργασίας στην εταιρεία Atypon
Atypon is a software and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, renowned for its technological leadership when it comes to online delivery of professional/scholarly publisher content.
We are looking for talented and self-directed test automation engineers to expand our Athens engineering team in the area of automated testing. Selected candidates will be part of a team of forward thinking professionals who take great pride in building out an automated testing framework across all product components. Be exposed to a wide array of technologies – this is a great way to sharpen your technical skills and advance your career.
As a member of our test automation team you will be responsible for delivering automated tests on new and old platform features. Additionally, you will contribute to building out and improving the test automation framework as well as ensuring the continuous integration tests report errors efficiently thus minimizing any stoppage to automated deployments. You will be part of a team developing, executing and maintaining test frameworks using functional and non-functional test tools aiming to assure quality and increase efficiency of delivery.
Excelling at Atypon
You are an engineer with a passion for software automated testing. You seek to leverage the latest techniques in test automation. You like taking on new challenges. You can think independently and you want to think. You want to be part of a multi-national team and work together with top-notch quality engineers like yourself. We take pride in providing a challenging environment that makes it possible for our QA engineering team to thrive intellectually and creatively.
Atypon continues to lead in content delivery with technologies such as machine learning, linked data, big data analytics, and their novel application for publishers. In addition, publishers engage Atypon to create innovative work environments that enhance the productivity of the researcher and knowledge worker, who are the end users of our publishing systems. Atypon has a global sales and development team with six offices spread in four different countries. More information at www.atypon.com
- We are an established company that grew without outside financing.
- We are dynamic, secure, growing, and profitable.
- We are market leaders because we foster innovation
No travel obligations, other than for training purposes.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Experience in applying automation frameworks using some of the following tools: Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Geb, Spock, Appium or similar
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, PowerMockito or NUnit
- BDD testing methodology with Cucumber/JBehave frameworks
- Experience using and/or writing tests for Search related platforms (Solr, ElasticSearch, Sphinx etc..)
- Experience with continuous integration environment (e.g TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience working with Linux distributions
- Understand testing throughout software lifecycle, including unit, integration, component, performance and end-to-end system testing
Not-required Bonus Qualifications
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- A solid understanding of Web technologies; e.g. XML, HTML5, JQuery, etc.
- Experience in automated testing of Web services (REST)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with software project management tools like Apache Maven or Gradle