Arηs Developments Hellas is looking for a new JEE developer with strong technical background who will work within a team accountable for the development of qualitative and efficient solutions for multiple projects.
As a Developer, you will:
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web content management systems using Agile (SCRUM) and TDD methodologies.
- Be an active member to ensure high code quality delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution.
- Perform development testing.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes.
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
- Bachelor/University in computer science
- At least 5 years of experience on JAVA (J2EE) web-based development
- Good command of English language.
- Spring framework
- JPA 2.0 – Hibernate
- GIT and SVN
- Linux/Windows (basic scripting)
- AspectJ or AOP
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Static code analysis tools usage
- Templating Engines
- AngularJS or ReactJS
We are looking for a colleague
- With an interest for state-of-the-art technologies.
- Team player.
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
- Curious and creative.
- Pro-active and can-do attitude