Θέση εργασίας στην εταιρεία European Dynamics
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Thessaloniki a Junior Java Software Developer who is able to work on projects with German deliverables. The successful candidate will join a
highly professional team of full-stack software developers / SW engineers that uses Java and web technologies to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations.
- Design, develop and test components of complex web-based Java applications;
- Collaborate passionately with colleagues, adhering to high professional standards and ensuring the delivery of quality software and project documentation.
- University Degree in Computer Science or SW Engineering;
- Passion for software development and new technologies, enthusiasm for teamwork and quality, keen to learn and excel;
- Knowledge of Java and enthusiasm for programming;
- German (B2+).
If you are pursuing an exciting career in a leading software company, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment, please send us your detailed CV, quoting reference: (JSWT/07/17), at the following e-mail address:
We offer a competitive remuneration, based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us onTwitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.