Θέση εργασίας στην εταιρεία EWORX S.A.
The successful candidate will be part of a talented software team that works on the development and evolutive maintenance of our clients’ web applications. S/he will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from technical architecture to functional testing.
- Develop and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements and support requests.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies and perform program coding and testing.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Work autonomously (as part of a larger team) to investigate problems in a given codebase, identify the root cause and propose, develop and test a stable technical solution.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Java web development experience with more than 2 years of professional experience.
- Object Oriented analysis and design with critical thinking on when to use which methodologies and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g. Play, Wicket, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development with JUnit (Mockito, JMockit etc will be a plus).
Good to have
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN)
- Semantic web related technologies (e.g. XML/RDF, SPARQL).
- XML related technologies (e.g. XQUERY,XSLT).
- Familiarisation with CI/CD servers (e.g Jenkins) and Docker.