Ευκαιρία καριέρας στην εταιρεία European Dynamics
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects under implementation have a value exceeding 200 million EUR. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions and Agencies, international organizations and national government administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit in Athens an Experienced Java Developer / Software Engineer. The successful candidate will join a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / SW engineers that uses state-of-the-art technologies (Java EE multi-tier architecture) to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organisations.
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain large and complex web-based Java applications;
- Collaborate passionately with colleagues, adhering to highest professional standards and ensuring the delivery of quality software and project documentation;
- Coach junior developers and contribute to the continual improvement process through cross-thinking and putting forward innovative ideas.
- University Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field;
- Passion for software development and new technologies, enthusiasm for teamwork and production of quality software, keen to learn and excel, taking ownership of area of responsibility;
- Experience as software developer / SW engineer, ideally in a Java EE / Web environment
- Solid knowledge of Java, Unix/Linux, SQL, Application Servers, XML;
- Ability to work in English and in a multi-national environment.
If you are pursuing an exciting career in a leading software company, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment, please send us your detailed CV, quoting reference: (SWEA/08/17), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is an equal opportunity employer and applies an Equal Opportunities Policy (EOP). This policy covers all aspects of employment, from advertising of vacancies, selection, recruitment and training to working conditions and reasons for termination of employment.