Ευκαιρία εργασίας στην εταιρεία Soft Com International
Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2016, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team by more than 25%, we doubled again our customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation, we enhanced our presence in Central Europe, and we became awarded by CORALLIA – SI cluster.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
to offer their services (design and develop advanced Android applications) for our international and national projects, from our company’s premises in Athens.
- A talented software engineer
- Willing to take on new challenges,
- A strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- Able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- Able to work independently, creating architectures, technical concepts, implementing, testing and validating Android projects
- A team player, with strong communication skills, able to cooperate with UI/UX teams, development teams and clients within a multi-national environment,
- Flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- Willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Proven experience with Android SDK and professional Android development (components, patterns, architecture, versions etc.)
- Experience with REST and JSON
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (eg Junit) and test driven development
- Proven experience in discussing requirements and results with product owners and UX/UI designers
- Experience in software development processes (agile)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Greek
The following skills will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with other development platforms (eg iOS)
- Oral and written communication skills in German
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, established in Greece (Athens), being involved in the full software development lifecycle. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Greece or in Germany.
- Ability to stay abroad (Germany) for 2 – 3 weeks, during the enabling period
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( < 10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your
detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: IM/09/17, to the following e-mail address:
not later than 10.10.2017.
Starting date of the cooperation: October 2017
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience,
and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com