Ευκαιρία Καριέρας, Senior Systems Engineer στην Κύπρο
The selected candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of mission critical systems. He will also serve as an expert on the related technologies, providing consulting services to customers or other company’s teams where systems integration is required. The person will assume a senior role in the Network Infrastructure Solutions Department and requires a confident professional with an ability to work in a dynamic environment as part of a team of highly focused engineers and consultants.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar position
- Expertise in Database Administration (MS SQL)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Expertise in Storage System administration and management
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers Operating Systems (Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/NPS)
- Experienced in Active Directory management
- Expertise on Microsoft Exchange Design, Management and Maintenance
- Good understanding of Linux OS administration
- Experience with Office365 Implementation and Management will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to continuously update personal skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Microsoft MCSA certification on Windows Server is mandatory.
- VMware VCA/VCP-DCV is mandatory
- Cisco CCNA certification will be considered as an advantage
Please apply here