Ευκαιρία Καριέρας, Junior Software Engineer στην Κύπρο
The incumbent will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions, in liaise with the software development team of the company. The Junior Software Engineer will work with a team of developers responsible for building new solutions within the financial technology space.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
Required Skills and Experience
It is expected that the candidate will be able to deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above. He or she will have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Candidate should have experience of the following:
- Previous experience as a software engineer (full stack developer) is a plus.
- Some experience in professional web development.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver.
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source.
- Strong written and verbal English in business and technical contexts.
- The most advanced financial technology;
- Industry-leading capabilities; and
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders.
Please apply here