Ευκαιρία καριέρας στο Praktiker
The Financial Analyst will be reporting to the Budgeting, Controlling & MIS Manager and will work closely with colleagues in the Finance and Accounting departments.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality Financial Analysis, tracking the Company’s Financial Performance, Producing Analysis, Anticipate Change and Implications to the wider Business.
- Production of Various Analytical and Retail KPI Reports to support Forecasting and Consolidation of the Annual Budget Process
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders to Report on Business Performance
- University Degree in Economics or Finance
- 2-years’ experience in a Financial Analyst position
- Good Familiarity with IFRS Standards and Charts of Accounts
- Very Strong Computer skills, including Proficiency with MS Office
- Previous experience in SAP FI/CO will be considered an asset but is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
Competitive remuneration package, private health insurance and opportunities for career advancement within a dynamic organization.