Ευκαιρίες καριέρας στην εταιρεία Agile Actors
We are looking for passionate experienced Application Support Engineers willing to work in multicultural teams and help to develop mission critical applications for local and international customers by setting up of the development environments.
The successful candidates will work closely with international development teams and are expected to:
- Work with the Release Manager, DevOps Engineers and other App
Support Engineers to support our customer’s distributed automated
software deployment pipeline
- Play a crucial role in operating the platform for multiple
customers, both in pre- and post-live settings
- Proactively ensure the platform runs efficiently and within
- Provide investigation into platform issues
- Be part of an on-call rota to provide out-of-hours platform support
- Improve monitoring and alerting solutions for the platform
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment, with familiarity in
software development and infrastructure
- Experience using at least one dynamic scripting language (Python,
Ruby, Groovy etc.)
- Experience using Ansible or Puppet as an infrastructure management
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
- Experience running software in an production environment
- Experience in testing infrastructure as code
- Knowledge and understanding of Web and Mobile applications
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience with source control tools (SVN, Git)
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with CI tools ( e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with artifact repositories (Pulp, Artifactory)
- Experience of deploying and running applications in the cloud and
familiar with technologies available via AWS, Docker etc.
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of java stack and java software development
- Experience managing replicated distributed Cassandra databases
- Experience in Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in Prometheus and ElasticSearch
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject.
- Strong fundamental computer science skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams.
- Scrum agile methodologies.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Agile scheme of personalized Goals and Objectives, crafted by each
- Professional Development through real projects, coaching and
- Flexible working hours and ability to occasionally work from home
- Private Insurance Plan.