Ευκαιρία καριέρας στην εταιρεία Elbisco
Trade Marketing Specialist
Supports the Trade Marketing Manager to the efficient management and coordination of Trade Marketing related programs, promotions, visibility and activities for the retail channel across the country, ensuring the return to investment through maximum exposure bellow the line activities
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
- Contributing to the Company’s goals and objectives and improving market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
- Developing and delivering new product development (NPD) plans.
- Contributing in the development of marketing plans and implementing, monitoring and measuring trade – related activities in cooperation with the core Marketing Team
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with agents and key end users aiming to optimize market awareness and customer service.
- Customer service philosophy.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking, problem handling and solving skills, with an aptitude for budget and planning
- Flexibility and sustain performance under pressure.
- University degree in Marketing / Finance / Business Administration.
- MBA or MSc in Marketing will be highly appreciated
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a large FMCG company as a Trade Marketing Assistant.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Market Analysis (Nielsen, IRI)
- Category Management (Spaceman)
- PC literate.