Senior Java Software Developer
The role is based in Cyprus that has one of the most favorable taxation systems in Europe and is evolving to one on of the most attractive countries in the Corporate World. (Net Salary 30-35K EUR plus Great Benefits)
From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, our client is a Leading Multinational company that continually evolves their business to help users become more connected. They have made the strategic decision of investing in Cyprus and expand one of their most important Development Centers worldwide, with plans to grow in the next 1-2 years from 400 to 800 employees.
We are now seeking ambitious, highly motivated Software Engineers to work within our client’s Global delivery team as developers and consultants working directly with client’s Tier 1 customer base to bring our groundbreaking Product to market.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Work to an agile methodology with the product and project teams to deliver product features and client deliverables
- Support clients during interface design, technical design, data mapping and testing
- Software design and build for integration of the product within the client environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as collaborating with a team.
- Experience with the Telecommunications BSS stack understanding of billing and other key stack components is ideal
- Experience in developing high volume, mission critical software solutions in Telecommunications, Finance or similar markets
- Experienced in Java Enterprise, XML technologies, e.g., Java-XML Binding, XSLT and FOP
- Experienced in build tools Maven, Ant and version control tools SVN, Git
- Development in Linux/Unix environments
Server side development skills:
- Experienced in template frameworks, such as Smooks, Velocity and Freemarker
- Experienced in Spring framework, Spring Security, Spring Integration, JPA / Hibernate
- Experienced in script languages, and Linux shell languages, Groovy, Python and Ruby
- Experienced in Web application, middleware and messaging servers, especially Tomcat, Spring
The following technologies, frameworks and toolsets are used for our Billing solutions, previous experience or knowledge with some or all of these is highly desirable:
- Integration Tier – Technologies: Java, Spring Integration, Message Oriented Middleware, SOA
- Database/Storage Tier – Technologies: JPA/Hibernate, MySQL/Oracle, OLAP cubes, Amazon AWS Services, Lucene/SOLR
- Web Technologies: Responsive HTML5 applications, AngularJS, REST, Jersey, Spring Frameworks, OAuth, JQuery, Widgets
- WebServices, EAI, ETL, XML
- Development Technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
What is there for You?:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Please apply here