Career Opportunities for Software Developers at Logicom Group in Cyprus
As part of its continuous expansion, Logicom is seeking to hire experienced Software Developers for its subsidiaries Newcytech and Logicom Solutions. The positions will be based in Cyprus, so interested candidates must be willing to relocate to Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus. The Recruitment and Selection Team will be conducting interviews in Athens Greece with qualified shortlisted candidates. Candidates are asked to declare for which of the two positions they are applying for and that they are willing to relocate.
The main duties are designing, installing, testing and maintaining software systems. The jobholder will be responsible to develop and deliver business solutions such as Mobile applications, Portals, ERP, CRM, Integrated Systems, Custom Development, and Analytics.
- Responsible for designing and developing exceptional solutions for enterprise customers
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation
- Develops the Solution as per Solution Detailed Requirements Analysis Document and Solution Design Document
- Unit Tests Developed Components to ensure a problem-free and top-quality system
- Installs Development, Pre-production, and Production Environments as needed
- Learn, adjust and excel in the technology/tools selected for the implementation of the project
- “Raises a flag” on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery
- Ensures utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 and up to 5 years working experience in IT solutions development
- Ability to use development languages [C++, PHP, HTML, CSS, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft CRM, Mobile Apps (HTML5/cordova or Xamarin or native Android/iOS) etc.]
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts, databases, and internet technologies.
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
Please apply here