Perl Developer in Malta
Binary (Europe) Ltd is seeking to recruit a driven, proactive, and experienced Perl Developer.
You will write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that powers our websites, applications, and back-office systems. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
Your skills and motivations:
- You should be passionate about what Binary.com stands for, and what we do.
- You have exceptional Perl programming skills and extensive experience with relational databases.
- You love developing websites and applications, and you enjoy working with databases, servers, and APIs.
- You are smart, self-motivated, and proactive. You thrive in a dynamic work environment and approach even the smallest task with an open mind.
- Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
- Test and fix things, especially when it involves working with data.
- Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
- Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
- Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
- Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
- Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
- Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
- Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- Deep Perl expertise.
- Expertise in Linux system administration.
- Experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
- Event-driven programming in Perl
- Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms.
Binary (Europe) Ltd IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our high-traffic networks. As our Perl Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of writing robust, high-quality, and production-ready code. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
- Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers,
- applications, databases, and back-office systems.
- Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
- Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
Remuneration and benefits:
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits. You will also receive travel and internet allowances.
You will enjoy a casual dress code and Flexi hours. You also have the freedom to select your preferred tools and systems.
We will also assist you with your work permit or EU Blue Card, and relocation for your family.
Please apply here