IT Support and Service Desk Team Leader in Malta
Logispin is looking to recruit an IT Support and Service Desk Team Leader.
- Service Desk Team Leader is responsible for the day to day management of the service desk.
- The Service Desk Team Leader plans directs and coordinates the daily activities within the Service Desk environment through management of a team of service desk specialists.
- The Service Desk Team Leader will develop and monitor the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure and information flow and ensure the volume of work produced meets the service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- The Service Desk Team Leader will interact with the customer directly and provide all operational level communication.
- The Service Desk Team Leader will interact with the System/Network Administrator Team in order to be updated about IT Infrastructure environment and changes and produce documents about it. He will then share this knowledge with his Team member.
- The Service Desk Team Leader will continuously train Service Desk Operators regarding new procedures and systems to maintain/monitor.
- Manage the Service Desk operation and the resources required delivering to it.
This also includes:
- Provide ongoing resource and capacity planning to meet operational requirements.
- Implement and manage participation in and on-going support of IT systems
- Communications, programs, processes and tools in support of Service Offering strategy, service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Define, implement, benchmark and report on Capability metrics.
- Responsible for the leadership, career development and performance management of the service desk team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Successful candidates will likely have at least 5 years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the development of Capability Plans in a major organization.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the management of resources and assets within a service delivery area.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the high level technical principles of IT systems
- Ability to communicate with IT users & all levels of business
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Deep Knowledge of Windows and Linux Desktop OS
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- High level of analytical and research skills in relation to management, statistical and financial information pertaining to the performance of the service desk team.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills for IT
- Demonstrated ability in managing tiered staff and the use of team-based problem solving and empowering skills to meet major challenges.
- Demonstrated expertise in customer service environment incorporating an understanding of quality customer service needs and differentiation of service delivery.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, negotiation and relationship building skills which can be applied at senior management, peer and subordinate levels (internal and external to the company).
- High level of personal and professional standards.
- High achievement and results orientation focus.
- Well-developed adaptive problem-solving skills
- The capacity to produce results while working in a team environment or independently.
- Demonstrated commitment to self-development.
- Demonstrated ability in managing time and resources to ensure that the optimum level of efficiency and output is achieved.
- Strong advocate’s skills that are used to present an individual viewpoint that considers the wider implications in a fair and balanced manner
- Fluent English
- Used to work with Trouble Ticket Systems
- Knowledge of PRTG and other monitoring systems
- Experience with an online gaming company is a plus, but not essential
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to demands of the position
- Team building activities
- Everyday fully paid meal
- Flexible working time
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
Please apply here