Huawei Technologies – IP Senior Engineer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
IP Senior Engineer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, we are seeking an IP Engineer with “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a high performance team that works long term. Our company is growing rapidly and this role will operate in the Huawei Cyprus Office. We offer a challenging position and the ability to grow with us Responsibilities
- Daily operation and Maintenance and Optimization upon the IP network elements and services and the ability to identify and troubleshoot problems and realize important problems/issues, the severity of their consequences.
- Develops solutions taking into consideration the company’s priorities.
- Preventive maintenance tasks in order to achieve high QoS and to minimize the service outages of the IP network.
- Provides support towards Customer Care, Corporate Sales and Corporate customers.
- Responsible for the roll out procedures for installation, integration or upgrade new or existing services (systems) on the IP network and services.
- Responsible for configuration and implementation related to any new requirement or expansions (hardware & software) for the IP network.
- Any other tasks and/or functions the Company may from time to time designate.
- Interaction with Customer planning teams
- Lead and knowledge sharing Candidate Profile
- University degree in Telecommunication Engineering, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years network engineering experience or IP
- Any previous experience in the field of telecommunication will be considered as an advantage.
- Very Good Knowledge of Switching (STP types, VLANs, LACP, InterVLAN routing, VRRP etc)
- Very Good Knowledge of Routing Protocols including OSPF and BGP
- Good Knowledge of MPLS including LDP,RSVP and L2/L3 VPNs
- Experience with Cisco, Huawei & Juniper routing and switching elements.
- Experience in Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge in VoIP, Firewalls, DSL Technologies, ADSL2+ considered as an advantage.
- Strong learning capability for latest wireless technologies and solutions.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and in Greek
- Hard working and willing to achieve challenge target under high pressure
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rich career paths in a leading Global company
Please apply here