Technical Maintenance Specialist, in Malta
A vacancy has arisen for the position of a Technical Maintenance Specialist within Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, whereby the selected candidate will be assisting the technical team in after-sales maintenance of note / coin counting equipment, air/noise monitoring systems, weather equipment and other related industrial equipment.
Typical duties include:
- Carrying out technical sales in line with the company’s products and services while liaising directly with clients and suppliers.
- Assisting the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Maintaining and supporting installations at clients’ premises.
- Assisting in other office duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- be in possession of level 4 or higher in electrical and electronics and / or industrial electronics;
- have a clean driving licence and police conduct;
- possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- be able to work in a team and under pressure, meet deadlines;
- possess good organisational skills with an eye for detail;
- be ECDL qualified and familiar with programming languages such as: C, C++, XML
- be willing to travel abroad for training purposes.
Working knowledge of Italian and / or German languages would be considered an asset.
Applicants with 3 years’ experience in a similar role will be given preference.
Please apply here