Front End Developer, in Malta
Currently looking for a Web Developer to join the web development team. Web developers work very closely with the UX, creative and conversion team to build the best sites possible for their clients and internal projects.
This job is very hands-on and will have the requirement to set-up WordPress environments on both staging and live environments.
- Installation, configuration and theming of WordPress-based websites
- Performance of site maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborative work with staff for feedback
- Experience in WordPress (have fully built a WordPress sites and Plugins)
- Ability (1-2 years) developing websites from initial installation through configuration and theming to launch
- Familiarity with relational databases, MySQL
- Good understanding of web optimisation principles
- Understanding of web standards and user experience
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in website technology
- Experience with GIT and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of SEO at the technical level
Please apply here