IP Core Engineer – Innovative International Projects, in Malta
IP Core Engineer – Innovative International Projects
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to realise your own ideas
- Informal international team environment
Join an internationally distributed engineering team, managing the complex network that generates a rich stream of challenges and projects for you as IP Core Engineer. As part of that team, you will collaborate with other IP Core Engineers to ensure operation of the network, systems and product suite.
This IP Core Engineer role takes place within one of the island of Malta’s foremost telecoms companies, a core hub of its international activities.
Behind the company’s range of mobile connectivity solutions is its core Telco and IP network that keeps its services and solutions running. From implementing a georedundant HA network at the IP level to mentoring junior IP engineers, the IP Core Engineer role offers plenty of interesting, innovative initiatives. As IP Core Engineer, you will be using new technologies, in a multinational and diverse professional environment.
- Liaise with technical architects and engineers to implement network and infrastructure solutions
- Mentor and manage junior IP engineers
- Assist with day-to-day tickets and incidents
- Manage capacity planning and recommend improvements
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with IP and telecoms environment
- Knowledge of Linux
- Proven experience with cisco environment and CCNA / CCNP certificates
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 40,000.
Please apply here