Frontend Optimisation Specialist, in Malta
We are seeking a Frontend Optimisation Specialist to join our growing website optimisation tech team.The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for the technical implementation of frontend tracking code using Google Tag Manager and developing optimisation A/B tests across our extensive portfolio of brands. This position provides the opportunity to learn, develop and experience multiple data sources and work closely with other areas to provide technical direction in web optimisation.
- To implement tracking configurations through Google Tag Manager
- Executing the full lifecycle of AB/Multivariate testing (from concept development to results analysis)
- To work with other tech teams and provide necessary training
- Set up a testing infrastructure that will enable testing of tag implementation
- Emphasis on executing complex experiments within Optimizely
- Work closely with product and commercial teams to roll out and test new customer journeys / site experiences
- Offering central support to multiple stakeholders on-site/product development and marketing
- Identifying and proposing potential enhancements in content/site functionality to increase conversion
- Experience of working with tag management tools, e.g. Ensighten / Google Tag Manager / Tealium / TagMan etc
- Experience of working with a AB/Multivariate testing tools, ideally Optimizely
- Experience working with a diverse range of web platforms, new technologies, multiple browsers and devices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Use of sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate
- Has worked in an agile delivery team and comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Adapting to change in a Rapidly Changing Business Environment
- A keenness to both learn and share your knowledge with others
- The ability to deliver quality solutions at an appropriate pace
What we offer:
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1780 passionate people of 40 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm,Tbilisi and Tallinn. Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is quoted on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
Please apply here