Senior ASP.NET Front End Developer, in Malta
Senior ASP.NET Front End Developer, in TTI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
To engage fully in the software development life cycle and deliver assigned project tasks in the areas of envisioning, planning, developing, customising, stabilising, deploying and supporting. The main duties will be on projects built as SaaS platforms based on the latest Microsoft technologies. The ideal candidate will need to ensure that the project tasks are delivered with the right level of quality, according to the organisation standards within the defined timescales.
- C#, ASP.NET, and the MVC Framework.
- CSS frameworks – CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Web technologies – AJAX, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge of UI/UX and Responsive design techniques and best practices
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Tailoring user experience
- Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with your site in any browser
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Any Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server – SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers and jobs is considered an asset.
- Testing for usability and fixing any bugs
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Propose UI / UX and responsive designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX and responsive designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Please apply here