Applications Support Personnel, in Malta
Applications Support Personnel, in MALTCO LOTTERIES
Maltco Lotteries Limited is the National Lottery licensee, operating various games including Lotto, Super5, Grand Lottery, Scratchers, Quick Keno, U*Bet, U*Bet Horse Racing and Bingo through a network of agents and sellers using state-of-the-art, real-time computer systems.
Maltco Lotteries Limited has vacancies in the core systems support team of the information systems department offering a unique working environment with state-of-the-art technology.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
- Have undertaken technical computer-related courses / certifications (work experience is not a requisite);
- Be interested in any of the following:
- The administration / monitoring and / or operation of IT systems and / or platforms
- Development of Applications (including web / mobile applications and web services)
- Databases and SQL
- Graphics design and web development
- Multimedia systems operation
- Be seeking to embark on a career in the ICT field;
- Be very willing to learn and adapt;
- Be able to work in teams on a shift basis in a flexible hours scenario.
The selected candidate will be working in a mission critical operational environment with the opportunity to learn and excel in several areas of specialisation. On-the-job training will be provided while the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills.
In addition to an attractive remuneration package, Maltco Lotteries Limited offers good career prospects and working conditions to the selected applicants.
Please apply here