IT Systems Engineer, in Malta
IT Systems Engineer, in DE LA RUE CURRENCY & SECURITY PRINT LIMITED
As an IT Systems Engineer you will be expected to maintain, operate and support various high profile IT systems, with a specialisation in Windows server operating systems. The successful candidate will be focused on improving the stability and performance, maintaining and improving the security posture of the system, continuously monitoring the system health, troubleshooting issues that arise and ensure compliance with security standards. In addition, the successful candidate should be a mentor for the fellow technical IT personnel.
- Experience working in a corporate IT environment
- Experience in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows servers
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft server administration, including Active Directory
- Formal Windows certification
- Solid understanding of server hardware and it’s architecture
- Experience in application support, patch management, anti-virus updates, and back up management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach and support team members
De La Rue is the world’s market leader in currency printing and has successfully printed currency in Malta for over 40 years.
Our new investment in Malta continues to strengthen the production of currency for our global customers whilst expanding our operation to deliver citizen identity and product authentication solutions for our customers making our centre of excellence in Malta a unique one stop shop for governments towards a secure global economy.
Please apply here