Technical Business Analyst, in Malta
Technical Business Analyst, in Medserv
Founded in 1974 with head offices in Malta and listed on the Malta stock exchange, Medserv provides essential logistics and engineering services for plant and equipment used for the exploration and production of oil and gas from offshore fields. Medserv operates from six main facilities delivering four principle areas of operation: offshore oil and gas logistics, engineering services, toll manufacuture of drilling fluids and power generation from large scale PV arrays. With the recent addition of METS, Medserv has added premium threading, inspection and repair services for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) to the portfolio of engineering services.
Core clients include eni, Saipem, BP, Shell, Sumitomo, LUKoil, Schlumberger, Halliburton and Baker Hughes. Our management team has unrivalled industry experience and in-depth local knowledge to safely meet and often exceed the demands of our clients. Medserv operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management.
Medserv is currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst within the IT department based in Malta. The department is currently responsible for sites in Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, UAE, Oman and Iraq.
Overview of the Role:
- Support on infrastructure security monitoring, user accounts, access rights, scheduled software updates and upgrades.
- Support in developing and carrying out training in relation to corporate systems, tools and software, adoption of new systems. Be involved in the creation of training material, user documentation, support procedures and guides.
- Coordinates interdepartmental process improvement projects, data extraction, analysis, standard reporting and information sharing.
- Coordinates technology refresh and infrastructure projects and be involved in gathering of requirements, supplier management and procurement support.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise:
- Tertiary level of education.
- Exposure to Prince, ITIL, Agile or equivalent.
- Two years experience, in a in hands-on requirements gathering and project implementation.
- Has knowledge in some the following areas:
- ERP, Office 365, sharepoint and logistics / warehouse management systems
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Interested in cutting-edge tachnologies.
- Capable of creating procedures and streamlining processes.
- Competent in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends / public holidays and available for on-call work.
- Can work under pressure and a self-reliant problem solver.
Please apply here