IT Auditor Associate, in Malta
IT Auditor Associate, in PWC
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
In today’s world, business processes are increasingly dependent on more sophisticated IT applications and highly connected communications infrastructures, with greater reliance being placed on the information produced by these systems and processes. In addition, new regulations are putting emphasis on internal controls and often require independent assessments of the effectiveness of these controls.
PwC is seeking to expand the systems and process assurance team providing our clients with independent assessments of internal controls and controls around the financial reporting process, information and business risks, IT governance, corporate governance and efficiency/effectiveness of business systems and processes.
Suitable candidates should have a combination of accountancy, business and IT skills. A qualification at tertiary level in accountancy, business or IT is a prerequisite. Candidates qualified or intending to qualify as Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) or other information security certification, would be preferred.
Our clients include leading companies and institutions in Malta presenting a wide variety of complex and challenging operational and systems environments
We are looking for individuals interested in developing their career in this field.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitalisation;
- Want to understand business activities and how they are supported by IT systems;
- Succeed in continually exceeding client’s expectations;
- Enjoy working in teams and to work on a variety of assignments;
- Is able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or problems in a timely fashion;
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs;
- Be able to articulate a business issue and potential impact without resorting to technical language
- Value and practise high standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism.
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, acknowledge and recognise your expertise, provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
Please apply here