Service Management Coordinator, in Malta
Service Management Coordinator, in BETCLIC EVEREST GROUP
The Service Management Coordinator is responsible for providing a framework for service management including coordinating, monitoring and improving all service management activities across the IT department.
The main job functions of a Service Management Coordinator are:
- Contributing towards the overall quality of all service management deliverables;
- Designing, mapping, implementing and maintaining the most appropriate service level management and supplier management frameworks;
- Being responsible for the design, operation and compilation of service management metrics and reports;
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting performance results against the criteria established in contractual agreements;
- Being responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the internal ticketing system;
- Overseeing the management of suppliers’ contracts and also act as the consulting body responsible to monitor supplier performance;
- Focus on managing communications across customers and IT to ensure that incidents are dealt with by priority and customer needs;
- Managing and administrating the IT assets and applying appropriate tools, techniques and processes for administering them;
- Responsible for the streamlining of internal processes and suggesting innovations to improve service delivery;
- Ensuring that all systems support the knowledge management framework in an integrated fashion;
- Supporting financial management activities such as procurement / invoicing processes and IT annual budgets for the IT department.
Please apply here