Solutions Architect, in Malta
Solutions Architect, in MITA
We are seeking to employ a Solutions Architect within our information security engineering team who will be the primary information security point of reference for various operational and project based teams within the Agency. The successful candidate shall conduct regular service and/or solution information security assessments and closely manage the mitigation of information security vulnerabilities. The successful candidate will work across a number of enterprise-level services and solutions and shall be expected to keep abreast with the current and forthcoming security threat landscape.
Eligible candidates will hold either of the following combinations of qualifications and experience:
- A degree (MQF level 7 or higher); or
- A degree (MQF level 6 and 1 year experience in an ICT related area; or
- A diploma (MQF level 5) and 3 years’ experience in an ICT related area; or
- A diploma (MQF level 4) and 4 years’ experience in an ICT related area; or
- Five years’ experience in an ICT related area.
*Candidates’ qualifications, experience and competencies will be assessed in line with the Agency’s career progression framework. Successful candidates may be engaged at either the standard level – career level 4 or the senior level – career level 5.
Please apply here