Senior Product Manager, in Malta
Senior Product Manager, in GENESIS GLOBAL LTD
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our product team.
We are looking for a product expert with a proven understanding of the gaming environment and experience in Agile product life cycle.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will be in-charge of managing in-house gaming products through requirements gathering, writing detailed user stories and supporting the development teams until release to production, and post production monitoring of the product’s / feature’s performances.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and analyse business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories.
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Work closely with the head of products to define and manage our gaming platform and features.
- Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement.
- Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products.
- Maintain an interface with key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
- At least 4-6 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems, clients and back office platforms.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies.
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team player.
- Experience with BI and analytics tools would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the online gaming industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Please apply here
Image source https://pixabay.com/