IT Systems Support Specialist, in Malta
IT Systems Support Specialist, in ERP LIMITED
ERP Limited is looking to recruit an IT Systems Support Specialist to join its growing team. The selected candidate will maintain and administer clients’ desktop, server and network environments.
Duties include the following:
- IT administration and network support
- Desktop technical support to users (remote and on-site)
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and network problems
- Assist users with mobile devices, MS Office queries, etc
- Configure and deploy workstations, WiFi access points, printers, etc
- Upgrade and administer server software and equipment, including managing updates, patches and site documentation
- Project handling such as upgrading of operating systems, server software migrations, network extensions, etc
- Monitoring and administering AD, DNS, IIS, VLANs, backups and VM hosts.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a vast range of software and hardware knowledge from key Office applications to printers and mobile devices
- Be able to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- Be organised and manage time efficiently
- Have an eye for detail and deliver quality work
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence (vehicle will be provided).
Please apply here