Digital Marketing Executive, in MEDIA TODAY CO LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to be part of the advertising and digital marketing strategy of a leading English-language online news portal.
We are an agenda-setter in Maltese current affairs and we are looking for someone who can apply their skills to our online newspaper to create concrete monetisation opportunities.
This job is for someone who relishes in an exciting challenge.
As digital marketing executive you will be responsible to implement a variety of strategies and tactics from content marketing, data profiling, email marketing, provide digital support for advertising, develop and implement search engine optimisation strategies and help manage social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Co-administer the website;
- Monetise the website by encouraging clients to sponsor stories and place adverts;
- Manage the technological end of the online news portal by liaising between the IT support unit and editorial and advertising, and learning to solve problems on own-initiative as they develop;
- Provide support to advertising by providing keyword research, web statistics reporting to editorial;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvement;
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile and social media;
- liaising with digital advertising agencies and keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment;
- Creating copy and data for the organisation’s marketing efforts with potential clients;
- Develop opportunities for brand awareness on social media: knowledge of designing of website banners and visuals will be a plus.
Please apply here