Technical / Application Support Officers, in Vitals Global Healthcare Limited
Vitals Global Healthcare specialises in the creation of sustainable and integrated healthcare systems to deliver high quality, comprehensive and patient-focused healthcare services. Currently, VGH manages three hospitals in Malta – VGH Gozo General Hospital, VGH Karin Grech Hospital, and VGH St Luke’s Hospital.
Vitals Global Healthcare is looking to recruit level 1 and 2 Technical / Application Support Officers to form part of the IT department on full-time basis at the Gozo General Hospital.
General duties include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of information communications technology estates as a first level or second level support engineer;
- Performing troubleshooting as required and to lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and escalate when required;
- Ensuring high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical computer resources for the technology estates;
- Installing service imaging solutions such as printers and MFPs.
The successful candidates must:
- Be in possession of basic information technology qualifications whilst qualifications in MCSA, Security+, Networking+, CCNA, Redhat, Linux etc are a plus;
- Have 3+ years’ experience in IT operations or educational equivalent;
- Demonstrate ability to teach new skills to lesser experienced colleagues and knowledge of contemporary hardware, software and network architectures;
- Be able to perform duties to a high and consistent level of output to meet deadlines under minimum supervision;
- Have excellent problem-solving skills;
- Be a team player and good communicator (verbal and written);
- Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt to new systems being implemented.
Please apply here